Friday, June 30, 2006

Purpose Driven Life - Day 1

Well.. for past few weeks I've been thinking and searching about meaning and purpose of Life.
Keep asking my self, and some of my close friend, what's the meaning of Life? What's the meaning of your life? Is there any specific reason or purpose that I'm here in this world? Any goal or target that I should achieve before I die?

And suddenly I stuck with this book "Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren"


Hopping for revealing my real purpose of Life, I start reading this book and listening to Rick Warren Audio Books.
Day 1.

Thinking About my Purpose...

"Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him." Colossians 1: 16b

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:26 PM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:52 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home