Thursday, May 04, 2006

So Special

Filed under: Oka

feat Sabria

Sabria:
*
special in my eyes
since you’re in my life
always on my mind
so special in my eyes
every day and night
im feeling like come home
I’m singing you this song
and never be alone
special in my eyes

Oka:
girl, i cant wait till the sun comes down
coz a good girl is so hard to find
see, im trying to obey your order
just like a soldier, say yes sir,
i wanna be your number one
without you im half blank like minus one
i think about you all the time
before i go to sleep everynight
u’re first thing in the morning
it’s you inside me since day one
burry me six feet deep underground
its crazy yeah you proudly would
pray for your love too if you was in my shoes
when you down i got you chill
towards you i stay class till forever still
im down to be down with you
in my arms, girl, to be save and sound

Sabria:
*

Oka:
eventhough you playing hard to get
i never expect you would like me back
its hard to believe we connect
day by day we sees down the gap
till the sky we flept
I still remember the first time we met
arbitrary girl it’s like a fairy tail
the past left me drain
completely ever since then im blend with my misery
but everythings different now
coming at you is the ring and the wedding gown
u gotta be around when i’m down
down to be a good friend the most girl around
cause i’m gonna do the same thing
without you im senseless coz you are my instinct
di celah kaki hujan kita berdansa bercumbu dalam asa

Sabria:
everything is gonna be alright
trust me coz im giving you my life
how do i get you to understand
I gotta have you more than just a friend
i gotta have you to be my last and
i dont want you to be my past

Oka:
baby no doubt
in a matter of fact
i wanna

PS. Lagi suka banget sama lagu ini... it's nice to hear...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home