Sunday, July 02, 2006

Purpose Driven Life - Day 2 & 3

Day 2 - Thinking about my Purpose

From the 2nd day of my reading, It reminds me that I'm not an accident, every thing happened in me, in my life has their own purpose. Becoming the man, the person I look right now it's already on God's plan long before I were born..

Many people keep strugling to accept their limitation, physicaly and life. But today I learn that every limitation God given me have their own purpose and meaning, somehow.

"I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2

Thank you Lord...

Day 3 - What Drives your life?

It says that "Everyone's life is driven by something"... That's something for sure, either your life driven by God, or something else but still your life MUST be driven by something..

Whats realy driven your life Ben ??...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:31 AM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

10:53 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home