Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Live Happier !!


Well.. for last couple weeks I got stressed out..

Ya without any spesific reason I got stressed out...
I think I haven't enjoyed my life lately, doing so
many thing the thing I should do although I don't want to do it.

For this 2 days Monday & Tuesday I try to relax, catching my own
breath... try to enjoy my life.. and it works!! I try to do any
activities I want to do... don't get strick out with tight schedule..

Yesterday I went to the cinema with my sista, watching "Vina Bilang
Cinta", Hey it's really a nice movie, I recommended for you guys to
watch this movie... well one of the best Indonesian Drama so far...
Want to hear the story? No way... I don't want to spoiled the story..
coz u must watch it your self...

And this morning because I got a day off for monday and Tuesday, I wake
up late, well I turn on the alarm on my cell phone for 06:00 AM, the
alarm did wake me up, when it buzz I turn it of and try to resume my
dream.. he he he... it's not that I forgot to turn off the alarm, but
coz I just love to do that all the time.. he he he... so I woke up at
08:00 AM, my sister cleaning the house, and cook some pasta.. tuna
pasta... with extra creme hmm so nyummie... really love the smell (and
of course the taste). Before I take breakfast I do little stretch up,
little sport for my body.. it's really nice breathing a fresh air.. I
turn on some Jazz Music while taking my breakfast. Drinking my hot
chocolate (I usually take a cup of coffee latte for morning breakfast,
but I take coffee day off today too.. so I only drink hot chocolate and
green tea for couple of days..

And try to enjoy my day... my close friend of mine at the office usually
give a message "Have a niceday", well I think it doesn't really matter
how nice or how bad is the day... as long as you can enjoy every second
of your life and don't forget to Give Thanks to God for the life He has
blessed you... You can live happier !!! not tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow and so on... but today !! starting today you can live
happier... enjoy your life....!!

PS. It's really important to take a break / day off a day or two... our
body, mind and soul need that time to refresh themself.. it's true!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home